calista privilege Logo
Private tours only...

GENERAL TERMS OF SALE

Rates and payment :

  • A credit card number is required to guarantee your reservation.

  • The full payment is required before the beginning of the tour.

  • All our prices include pick-up and return in vehicle, entrance tickets and lunch ( if specified in the description of the tour).

  • Prices indicated on this website or in the brochure include all taxes.

  • Children under three years old: free (lunch must be paid by the parents). However a seat reservation is required.

  • A credit card number and a 30% non-refundable deposit are required for each reservation. The remaining 70% of the price is charged 24 hrs prior to beginning of the tour. (See 'Reservation and cancellation terms' below)

  • For cash payment the client must have the exact amount ; the driver does not have change.

  • Prices on this website or in the brochure may be changed in the event of economic instability, affecting oil prices


Accepted: cash, Visa cards, MasterCards   visa   mastercard  


Pick-up times :

  • The pick-up time indicated to the client is approximate and may vary by 15min, due to bad traffic in particular. CALISTA Privilege company may not be held responsible for this.


Legal conditions:

  • CALISTA Privilege co. reserves the right to modify or cancel a tour without previous notice if it is necessary for comfort or safety of the passengers.

  • The insurance is valid only during transportation (excluding when getting in or out of the vehicle, during the visits, the free times and lunch times).

  • CALISTA Privilege co. may not be held responsible for bad traffic, bad weather, loss of personal belongings inside the vehicle, strikes, demonstrations or other unforeable events independent of its will. No refund will be made for any of these reasons.

  • Our vehicles are non-smoking (law of 17/09/1977 and decree R 3511-7 of the Public Health Code).

  • Eating and consuming alcohol, soda or hot drinks is not allowed inside the vehicle.

  • In case of non respect of the driver-guide or the security rules, the driver-guide can stop the tour before the end, without any refund possibility. The driver-guide is the only decision maker on board.

  • People transported are responsible for all damage (seats, broken windows...). The amount of repairs will be invoiced according to current fees.


Reservation and cancellation terms:

  • A reservation, a credit card number as guarantee and a non-refundable 30% deposit are required for each tour.

  • Cancellation terms:
    - Within 48 hrs of departure: 100% the overall price of the tour is charged
    - More than 48 hrs prior to departure: only the non-refundable 30% deposit is charged (except as otherwise specified during the reservation).

  • Any complaint must take place within a period of 8 days after the service by email at : reservation@calistaprivilege.com

  • Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking.

  • Cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.


All prices and conditions quoted on this website or in the brochure are valid from 2016/04/01 to 2017/03/31.


Calista Privilege
5 villa Haussmann, 92130 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX
Phone: +33 (0)1 74 62 75 50
Fax: +33 (0)1 73 48 83 00
e-mail: reservation@calistaprivilege.com
SARL au capital de 40.000€
RCS Nanterre: 519 045 793 - Code NAF: 4939B
Numéro SIRET: 51904579300014
TVA number: FR77519045793 - LI: 2010/11/0000722
Insurance RCP: MMA IARD

About us ·  Mentions légales ·  General terms of sales ·  Contact us ·  Credits photos · Français